Wow, I haven't been writing on my blog for quite some times (cos it's HOLIDAY, you party people!! Woot!)
It's great to be back home and just hang out with my family and cousins, laughing and experimenting with new recipes (I managed to make a dessert that taste like the 'smell' of shower cream). But I'm missing my best friends back at college so it's time to go back I suppose.. Anyway... this week Follow Friday is very interesting so I'm going to join in the fun! ^^
Follow Friday is created by Rachel at Parajunkee's View. Basically, this meme is about sharing your thoughts about books and life in general. It is also a great way to make new blogger friends!
This week's feature is Ninja Girl from Ninja Girl Reads.
This week's question is: It's circle time. Time for us to open up and share. Can you tell us FIVE quirky habits or things about you. We all have them...
- I smell EVERYTHING. Not just books but pretty much every object I use. For example, when I want to use a pen, I have this strong urge to sniff the pen first before I use it. Weird, I know, people look at me all kinds of wrong when I do that but the urge is hard to squelch.
- I like to munch my pencils when I was in primary school until it was as short as my pinky. I also like to chew papers. Luckily, I was one of the 'popular' kids so no one said anything. Weird thing was, they actually thought my pencils looked really cool. Haha
- Sometimes I wake up a few times at night just to smooth my bed covers and fluff my pillows before going back to sleep.
- I'm a quiet person but I tend to gravitate toward the loud groups. There's something calming about sitting amidst the chaos, about being surrounded by people who seem to possess all the confidence in the world, while their laughter, love and crazy ideas envelope you in a thrilling hug. Your lungs feel bigger somehow.
- I can't eat papayas (this is a local fruit in my country) without feeling nauseous. My dad thinks I'm crazy.